Thursday, April 1, 2010


The girls continue to enjoy their time at home. It was a relatively calm day except for the field trip we all took to Dr. Young's office for Hazel first pediatrician visit. As with Cora, he stated Hazel was one good looking gal. She is still on the monitor and likely will be a small bit still.

This weekend, Grandmaw Creef will be coming in and staying all next week to visit. She will be helping Mama out while Papa returns to work. The following week, Granny Dillon will be helping out Mama and the week will end with a visit to Charlotte for Auntie Amy's wedding. We're very excited for Auntie Amy and Uncle Richard.

Speaking of name changes, and since sissy's name has grown, Hazel's full name is now Hazel Cordelia Wigglepig Hineypie Chucklebum Creef.

1 comment:

  1. OH MY GOODNESS! I just saw the most absolutely adorable picture of you girls. I don't know how I missed this yesterday! You look very Jack-O in your shades ladies. You make me so proud! Such good fashion already. We are really going to have a lot of fun together!

    It sounds like you are really enjoying your time at home. Your mama and papa are silly with your nicknames, but I am really enjoying it! Chucklebum. How cute is that?!

    Well your Auntie Amy is in still in preparation for your visit. I have been getting your room together with story books and decorations. I cannot wait to read to you.

    I also scheduled a professional house cleaning a couple days before you arrive so everything will be fresh and sanitized! We can't have nasty dust bunnies aggravating your allergies!

    Much like your Grandaddy does when I visit, we will be sure to change the air filter as well.

    I cannot wait to see my sweet little nieces. It has been way to long. I cannot wait for us to bond and tell secrets! :)

    Love you very much,

    Auntie Amy

    ReplyDelete