Saturday, April 3, 2010


Today Granny spent the day at the house and helped look after and play with the girls (while simultaneously completing some last minute wedding preparations for Auntie Amy). Mama and Papa spent the day working around the house as well, along with venturing out for a bit and purchasing a new sofa. It was an otherwise routine day - just time spent eating, sleeping and training Papa and Mama.

New Year's, Valentine's and St. Patrick's all passed while the girls were in the NICU, so Easter will be their first holiday at home. They're excited about what the Easter Bunny may bring and can't wait to see their brand new baskets revealed on Easter morning. Pictures will follow, without doubt. :)

1 comment:

  1. Hello beautiful girls! I haven't sent a message in what seems like weeks!!! I know that's not the case, but I've been so very busy and tired I haven't had alot of time to check in on you. I'm glad to see everything is going good. HAPPY EASTER!!!! Did the Easter bunny bring you lots of cool & cute goodies? I bet he did! He guess what?!? He took a picture of himself with your cousin Natalie's camera! I'll have to post it somewhere for you two, mama & papa to see! Well I love you two and can't wait to see you both! We missed you today!
    Love,
    Aunt Mel
    ps - Who named Grandma & Grandpa the great!?? That's so cute ... if only I could think of cute things like that!

    ReplyDelete