The girls have been doing well in recent days. Both have had some digestive spitting concerns but they appear to have resolved themselves at present. In addition, they both had another eye exam on Tuesday and both looked spectacular. Hazel especially impressed since she had the surgery just those few short weeks ago. They looked so good that they don't have to go back for at least one month. Hazel still has the monitor attached to her. It is cumbersome toting it from place to place along with her but we also realize it is important. Mama took it to have the information downloaded off of it today and she'll go over the results with Dr Young, their pediatrician during a visit on Friday morning.
Grandmaw Creef has been staying all week and helping tremendously keep Mama and Papa sane. Her help has been invaluable and allowed them to do some things that would have been likely impossible without her. For that we express our love and appreciation. Aunt Sam and Aunt Mel have also been spending some time visiting and we appreciate them stopping in to visit and lend a hand as well.
Well hello sweet little precious nieces! Today is a big day! We are exactly 1 week from your Auntie Amy and Uncle Richard getting married. Which also means I am only 6 days from getting to see you! I cannot wait, you have changed so much! We are going to have the best time!
ReplyDeleteYour Granny and Granddaddy are coming to visit us this weekend to help finish all the last minute details. There is much to do in the house to prepare for your visit! :)
I am so relieved to hear you had such a great report from the doctor on your eyes. This is wonderful news! You are two very strong girls, I am so proud of you!
I know you have enjoyed spending this week with Grandmaw and it sounds like you got some other visisters as well. You are very popular little girls!
Get some rest this week and help your mama and papa get some rest too! I have some sweet surprises for when you get here, so keep dreaming of little presents! :)
Love,
Auntie Amy