Sunday, April 4, 2010


Today was the first holiday for the girls together at home. They awoke to find the Easter Bunny had left them both a basket full of goodies. Later in the afternoon, we traveled to Grandmother's house for an Easter lunch with the Dillon family. It was their first introduction to many of the family members and it was the first time that Grandmother had been able to hold either of the girls. We think they both enjoyed the attention immensely.


Tonight, Grandpaw Creef dropped off Grandmaw to stay with us the rest of this week to help Mama and Papa around the house. They spent some time cuddling and reading together, as well as discussing their cousins Rylie and Bailey. Tomorrow Cora has a doctor's appointment outing and then some other errands before returning home to Hazel for playtime.

3 comments:

  1. Hello sweet little ones! I love your Easter outfits, how precious! It looks like the Easter Bunny was very good to you as well. I know you enjoyed your surprises!

    I am sorry I wasn't able to see you this weekend to celebrate your very first Easter. Auntie Amy wasn't feeling very well so she had to stay in Charlotte to recover well in time for your visit. I missed you so much though!

    I am glad to see you were spoiled by the family, not that I am surprised!

    We are 11 days away from when you come to visit. Yaaay! I cannot wait. Your Granny and Granddaddy are coming this weekend to help me prepare for your arrival. It will be a busy weekend but I hope I get to squeeze in some quality time with you.

    Then I am off to Paris! You can't come this trip, but maybe one day we'll all pay a visit together. In the mean time, I'll have to bring you back something very special.

    I love you!

    Auntie Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay! So glad you guys had a great Easter & that Gammaw & Gampaw got there safely. Gampaw stopped by our house tonight to see Rylie but she was already in bed. I think he misses Gammaw already and not used to having an empty house. Tell gammaw we said hello!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Miss you guys! Hope you're doing well. Give the girls a smoochy for me. :) (Happy Easter!)

    ReplyDelete