The girls will have a variety of exams and tests run this week. This is standard for four week old preemies. The first exam was an eye exam. It was preliminary, with a follow up in two weeks. Everything looked normal for a preemie.
The only thing that has changed with Cora is her weight. She now weighs 2 lbs. 11 ozs. She is adding an ounce or two of weight everyday. The Human Milk Fortifiers are really working. Hazel has also gained weight. She is up to 2 lbs. 2 ozs. She receives one part milk, one part formula at every feeding. She is still breathing room air and doing well. She enjoys not having the tape on her face and the tubes in her nose.
The girls had play time today. They picked each others' nose, sucked on fingers, gave the finger, and had a good ole time. They were upset when play time was over.
How sweet are they?!!! Absolutely adorable. We have such good genes...oh and so do you Mike :)
ReplyDeleteI am so glad the girls are enjoying play time. I can't wait for the time we get to play with them too!
Hazel are you and Cora telling secrets? I bet you are. I can see the wheels working , and I'm not even there. That's OK. It was good getting to be close to sister wasn't it? It was like old times. Grandmaw loves her girls.
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to see you both again. Keep on gaining the weight, and giving them big poops.
Love,
Grandmaw and PawPaw