Mama and Papa have been hustling around the house today trying to put the finishing touches on it for Hazel's arrival home on Monday. The news has remained the same for her from the hospital, doing well and continuing to demonstrate that she is ready to come home. It has been a troublesome task having Cora at home and Hazel there, but we've somehow made it work. It will be exciting to see them together again.
Cora continues to eat, sleep, poo and swing. As a matter of fact, she has become quite apt at all of them. In other late breaking news, Cora's complete name is now Cora Fae Puttygut Longlashes Rufflebutt Creef.
well great Cora .... now I'm gonna start calling you puttygut rufflebutt! Who gave you that nickname? papa? he's so silly .... you will laugh and laugh at him as you grow up. I can tell you some funny stories about him ... and I WILL tell you one day! hehehehe
ReplyDeleteHazel, I know you are soooo 'cited to come home! You and sissy are gonna partay! I'm so happy to hear you're doing so good ... keep it up! I love you both so much! *hugs & kisses*
-Aunt Mel-